You have 3 options for voting in the November 3rd election:
- Absentee (mail-in ballot) voting:
- First time voters are ineligible to vote absentee and must vote in person
- The last day to request an absentee ballot is Tuesday, October 27. The completed request must be received also by the election commission by Tuesday, October 27.
- Absentee ballots must be received by the election commission by the close of polls on Election Day.
- If you receive an absentee ballot, you cannot vote in-person during early voting or on Election Day
- Postage is required to return request forms and absentee ballots to the election commission
- Track your absentee ballot request and submission.
- Early voting:
- October 14 – October 29. For locations and times, see the Sumner County Election Commission schedule.
- In-person voting on Election Day:
To request an absentee ballot in Sumner County, contact the Sumner County Election Commission: